Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cheat Days

Oatmeal Scotchies will be the death of me.

Overall, I do not like the idea of a "cheat" day. My approach to my personal health and wellness is that one should incorporate higher calorie and not-so-healthy foods on a day to day basis. However, every once in awhile I do have to splurge and just have a day where I eat a few of my favorite things and relax. 

I tend to do this on a day when I've been active or am going to be active throughout the day, that way if I am eating a little more than usual I won't end up feeling bloated and sick at the end of the day. I definitely try and incorporate exercise on a day where I know I will want to indulge. For example, this morning I tried out Jillian Michaels: Shred it with Weights for the first time (Not my favorite of hers). So now I'm going to go ahead and have a few cookies! In the long run, it is only one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More