Sunday, January 22, 2012

Products I recommend: Lululemon Brisk Run Headband

Image: Lululemon


Running is one of the best ways to stay in shape and clear the mind. But when temperatures drop the excuses for why we can't get outside and run start to pile up. This is where the Brisk Run Headband from Lululemon comes in.


I've had this headband for a few months now and I would definitely recommend picking one up before it is cycled out of the seasonal offerings on Lululemon's website. 


The headband is reversible, with a striped pattern on one side and a more solid gray on the other (It is also sold in black). There is elastic around the outside that allows it to fit comfortably and stay put. 


The material is a little thin but it is still warm 
enough to where I was not bothered by it. It fits nicely over the entire ear and back of the head and did not irritate my skin or slide around while I was running. In fact, it actually helped to keep my headphones from falling out of my ears while I ran.


The only issue I had with it was that the elastic around the forehead did allow sweat to build up more in that area then anywhere else on my face. However, the headband is made of running luon, which is moisture wicking. So the end result could have been much worse.


Overall this is a solid, affordable product from Lululemon that is definitely worth picking up if you are in need of something to make those cold winter runs more bearable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More